Monday 13 February 2017

One From The Heart For Valentine's Day



On the eve of Valentines Day where everywhere we see symbols of the Heart, I want to talk about the importance of looking after and really being present in our HEARTS.

From my own personal experience over the last 2 years since Nico had his stroke I have felt and watched the effect the shock, trauma, and grief has had on my family's precious hearts.

For me personally I have particularly noticed this in the last 6 months where the grief has manifested in my heart. I have felt palpitations, breathlessness and deep sorrow and ultimately pain in my heart. This seemed to be only really noticeable at night when all is still and we are alone with our feelings and the mind chatter.

For me my biggest comfort has been to get into the Nikken Sleep System - the magnetic mattress topper, duvet and pillow. Cocooned in a magnetic layer of Far-Infrared Technology, Ionic Comfort Technology (releasing negative ions) and RAM - enhancing the Earth's natural energy. It has brought such relief to my nervous system which has then allowed me once in a calmer state to be able to meditate my way out of the constant sadness, anger, pain.

I also have put one of the Magchips on a ribbon and I wear it all the time so it is resting on my chest in the day and at night.
Magchips


What I have noticed is that as the grief stages have come and gone the Nikken products have supported me through this stage so that I have been able to transcend the pain and keep going through the process, not deny it, so that I am able to be emotionally present for my children and husband and be able to cope. I have actually woken up amazing refreshed and energised!

Getting into the Sleep System is really priceless, it is difficult to put into words how much my family all love it because of the comfort and support it brings.

The unique Nikken Sleep System

It is so important to listen to our Hearts, be in a heart felt place, even if it is really painful, respect our hearts and keep loving ourselves whatever arises.

If you would like an experience of the Sleep System please do get in contact with me.

Contact me Angela Pinem for more information or leave a comment or visit http://nikkenergize.com/angelashop.htm



0 comments:

Post a Comment